Monday Monday

 da da...da da da...so good to me...

bite me!
On the workfront, I guess Deb and I are going to train another girl to help with evening shift and when  I go on va'kashun! which will be here soon! I can't wait.  I will be off starting the 18th through the 27th. As far as the new chicka, I think the best way to train her is to have her jump in the middle and get her feet wet, strictly dayshift! that's how I was taught.  sink or swim!

I remember not being at all prepared when I took on this management position (Deb went to India on me, so I had nobody to ask), and while Deb is good to teach you when she teaches you, she just neglects teaching you stuff...LOL...I mean real stuff you need to know, or maybe she covered it and I just wasn't listening?! I can't remember it seems years ago now.  I guess in this business you don't want to over-train people right? They'll take YOUR job.  Well by the time I train her it probably won't matter, the whole management team will be outsourced! ha! We will all become auditors.

While cruising for TV entertainment, I started watching a couple of new TV food series shows; one the next Food Network star to win their own show, and Chef Ramsey was on tonight too.  Speaking of food, I bought some of the best fresh peaches and strawberries.  OMGosh!  they were so fresh and delicious, I have thoroughly 'pigged out on them'.  *me making a pig snort sound* hahaha!

What other news needs catching up on?  Bella is in day camp at the YMCA which is costing me a small fortune, plus I have to send her lunch.  Grown daughter (Bella's mom) got a job at a local donut shop, pouring coffee, eating donuts, and waiting on insomniacs who cannot sleep.  Still clean, doing well.  Yeah, she can't sleep either it seems; its hard to get used to a midnight schedule.  I don't know how she is going to manage this very long. I could never do midnights.  Never.  

Anyway, whats the news in your neck of the woods?   tell me, tell me...

3 comments:

  1. Bella:

    Sometimes without the training, one becomes more creative in the position.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be returning to work two days after I start mine. I have no plans except to relax and enjoy myself until it's time to go back to work and then I get two more days off on July 3rd and 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...its hard to get used to a midnight schedule.

    I've been doing third shift for almost two years now and while I enjoy being out of the work place politics of day shift, working nights is exhausting since everyone else in my family is on a regular day time schedule and I do my best to spend as much time as possible with them.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!