Arthur-itis...

My right mouse hand is stiff and I can hardly bend my finger joints.  I believe old 'Arthur' has come to visit. I'm also having more musculoskeletal discomfort in my shoulders and neck area.  I think a trip in to the doc to get a little blood work done might be in order; also probably need to check my vitamin B levels. 

At least I don't have to type for 8 hours a day, that was hard to do.  I would have burning stinging palms, so red they looked as if they had been smacked by somebody.  I also have Raynaud's in the winter, the tips turn white and blue, and stay numb.  I know I'm immunocompromised with having hypothyroidism, and no intrinsic factor in my stomach to store vitamin B12 in my body.  Probably nothing a good shot of B12 couldn't fix on a weekly basis for a month or two.  

Getting back to work today after vacation literally wore me out.  I need a sponsor so I can quit this day job.  Any takers?

4 comments:

  1. I believe I'm ahead of you in line.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My doctor recommended doing some simple stretching exercises every morning before I start my day. All of the neck, shoulder and upper back stretches are done sitting down. It takes awhile, but they do honestly help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a good idea, Sherry. I know I need to get back to walking regularly, that would help.

    Beach Bum, thanks feller!

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!