Do I look a little stressed?

Yep, that was me at the start of my workday.

Actually I knew yesterday that today was going to be murder on the FQA homefront. Since I am team leader (aka lower class management...lol) I had more jobs than people to get 'er done, and quite frankly it was getting worse by the minute. It seems the recording lines for the doctors were busy, busy, busy! this weekend.  We had tons of work to get out. 

Some of my FQA people can do certain clients, some can not, therefore complicating my dilemma, and furthermore the same sick chicka yesterday evening, let me know she wasn't working today, and client who has a 4-hour turn around and a 6-hour turn around TX client would need coverage.  I was not doing it again tonight, yesterday I had no volunteers...just they wait until they want vacation time! ha!

By 3 p.m., thanks to my diligent staff and much coercion by myself for them to work over if need be, we had this thing licked and we didn't have to work over! and I have coverage for TX and stat files.  Damn I'm good.

..and how was your Monday?

1 comment:

  1. Your day sounds exhausting. Glad you got it all done! Lets just say I am thankful my day is over. :)

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!