The Odd Egg


Little BellaRose and I were coloring eggs yesterday evening.

Today we took them out and odd thing, this one egg has this message picture on it?

Now, don't think I'm crazy but this was NOT on this egg when we put those up last night. Neither of us made any types of designs on these eggs; they were strictly colored with the Paas kits.

Any clue as to what this might mean? Perhaps I need to be living at the foot of the cross for awhile...geeze I'm not that bad a sinner!

Photobucket

here's a closeup. okay after inspection I found no other strange eggs or markings at all. Is this just odd or what? There are absolutely no cracks in this egg either. I don't understand why these freaky things happen to me...LOL...I just hope this is a blessing, not a curse! My sister asked me if anything weird had happened yesterday while we were talking on the phone, but up that point in time nothing had; she and I were discussing mom who passed away and her recent birthday was March 25th. The reason she asked me that was because a while after mom passed away, my sister's daughter, Marissa, was with a friend of hers who had somebody over who supposedly was a "medium." Marissa asked her if she could contact my mother, and supposedly things were said that only mother would have known and of course the family. My sister would say the egg markings was my mother's way of letting us know she was still around! ha! I don't know how or why it got there, but maybe I should throw it up on E-bay?

What do you make of it bloggers? Happy Easter to yuns.

10 comments:

  1. Ummmm... to begin with, what a pleasure to find someone actually dying eggs instead of buying those abomitable plastic things. As to the meaning of the "symbol", it appears to be some kind of spiritual map. It also appears that two of the roads lead to the unknown, confusion, hazyness. But then, the other two lead to... dang, crack the damned thing and eat it. I recommend salt and pepper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya know Mr. C, if a grilled cheese sandwich can bring 25g or more on E-Bay because Mother Mary's profile or something to that effect was on it, then shouldn't this be worth something? It is totally authentic and there is no explanation for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hadn't thought of that Bella. Sure, claim it's a message from Satan condemming Easter. One of those vampire kooks that keep visiting my place may pay a fortune for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or better yet. Claim it's proof that Eggland's Best is inhabited by the Devil. The company will pay you a fortune to get rid of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Put it on e-bay. see what you get. I wouldn't read too much into it. But if it makes you feel better....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charleston...Deviled egg? Geez.

    Bella, there is a very simple explanation for this. See my latest post...it is a sign from the future: http://jadedj-banquetofconsequencestoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey you know me...I'm a firm believer in the message thing. I say keep the egg...until it starts smelling like the morning after a night of really spicy Mexican food....

    ReplyDelete
  8. You gotta do the same thing those Wall Street fuckers and pharmacutical ripoffs do... claim it's the Devil incarnate and sell it on ebay. Some nut will buy it.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!