haha Mondays premature ejaculation on a Sunday?!

After an 83-year-old lady finished her annual physical examination, her doctor said, "You are in fine shape for your age, Mrs. Kuhlman, but tell me, do you still have intercourse?"

"Just a minute, I'll have to ask my husband, “she said.

She stepped out into the crowded reception room and yelled out loud: "Bob, do we still have intercourse?"

There was a complete hush - you could have heard a pin drop.

Bob answered impatiently, "If I told you once, Irma, I've told you a hundred times...

What we have is


"Blue Cross!"  


and now ...

Prevent inbreeding....ban country music.

5 comments:

  1. grrrl, I was just over at your house catching up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. C, I wished...LOL...

    Isn't there somebody we could contact about this unsolved egg mystery?

    Mystic EggBusters or something? haha

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!