So....#2

There was a man who had worked all of his life, saved all of his
money, and was a real miser when it came to money.

Just before he died, he said to his wife, "When I die, I want you to
take all my money and put it in the casket with me. I want to take my
money to the afterlife with me."

And so he got his wife to promise him with all of her heart that when
he died, she would put all of the money in the casket with him.

Well, he died. (miserable misers make themselves sick worrying over money, which can lead to illness, mostly cancers, and then they kill over...did yuns know?)

Well, while he was on display stretched out in the casket, his wife was sitting there in black, and her friend was sitting next to her. When they finished the ceremony, just before the undertakers got ready to close the casket, the wife said, "Wait just a minute!"

She had a box with her, she came over with the box and put it in the casket. Then the undertakers locked the casket down, and they rolled it away. So her friend said, "Girl, I know you weren't fool enough to put all that money in there with your husband."

The loyal wife replied,"Listen, I'm a Christian I can't go back on my
word. I promised him that I was going to put that money in that casket
with him."

The friend replied, "You mean to tell me you put that money in the casket with him?"

"I sure did," said the wife. "I got it all together, put it into my
account and wrote him a check. If he can cash it, he can spend it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!