~~ life is beautiful ! ~~´¯`•.¸¸.•♪♫♪•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥~ ♪♫•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥ •
AAAAAH-ha-ha-ha-ha! Cracked me up too. Big hairy beaver my ass.Aaaaah-ha-ha-ha-ha!
Happy Birthday I hope all your wishes come true! That is a funny cartoon!
Happy belated birthday. Hope it was a good one.
Well... shipping and handling can really add up. Depends on whether you ship parcel post (Denny's) or FedEx (Ruth's Chris). Happy BD Bella.
I hope you had a fabulous birthday though my wishes are belated! I *loved* the cartoon, had to drag all the other teachers in to see it, haha!!Hope things get sorted out with all the work you've got going on, busy! busy! busy!
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!
AAAAAH-ha-ha-ha-ha! Cracked me up too. Big hairy beaver my ass.
ReplyDeleteAaaaah-ha-ha-ha-ha!
Happy Birthday I hope all your wishes come true! That is a funny cartoon!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday. Hope it was a good one.
ReplyDeleteWell... shipping and handling can really add up. Depends on whether you ship parcel post (Denny's) or FedEx (Ruth's Chris). Happy BD Bella.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a fabulous birthday though my wishes are belated! I *loved* the cartoon, had to drag all the other teachers in to see it, haha!!
ReplyDeleteHope things get sorted out with all the work you've got going on, busy! busy! busy!