Through all the madness here lately...


with work and personal family issues, I had forgotten what a great stress reliever it is just to sit and play the piano.  I have always loved classical music, and when I play more often than not its classical.  I miss my quiet time it seems here lately.  Its already after 11 p.m., and wow this day has done by quick with having to set the clocks forward an hour?  I realize I am way out of practice at playing the piano and it definitely needs a tuneup, but that's okay, my neighbors don't seem to mind...LOL...and the kids love to sing along to some old favorite tunes like Oh Suzannah, My Darling Clementine, and Shoo Fly Don't Bother Me...cause I belong to some-bod-y!

Hope everybody had a great weekend.  I'll try to get around to visit in a few days...

Its been a wild time in the old town here in Appalchia. over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!