what in tarnation?!

 

Who are you calling a cooty queen?

you lint licker!



I could have sworn I heard this statement on an Orbit Chewing Gum commercial a while ago, cracked me up! I'm still wondering what the heck this has to do with chewing gum?

I did! I did! and here it is...



What will be next?

5 comments:

  1. Lint licker? that sounds kind of dirty! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah the whole commercial was just plain weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I found the commercial, come see for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never seen that one before. Wasn't missing much. ;)
    Hope you're well Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GADZOOKS! I haven't heard "cooty queen" since the 7th grade! Of course back then people also said things like "RAD" and "FER SURE" and "DUDE" ..

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!