More March Reruns

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dear Blogdom ~ Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile

it's Monday ~

This Queen Bitch HAS to work!!

Imagine that!

You know, I still don't understand why some fruckin' people (including family) who barely work or don't work at all for better of 8 months last year, and none this year ... are provided a place to live, gas to heat, food, ~ all the essentials and are getting $4000.00 (count that) ... four thousand dollars back on their taxes !!!! not to mention have had a drug problem for the better half of the year, neglected their children (which they still have) and never call unless they WANT something ... and have stolen and robbed everybody blind ... and did I mention are chronic liars ?? .... need I say more? ...

Do you suppose when they get their "retirement" for being good all year, that MOI recovers some of her losses ??

Here I am working, everyday, paying my taxes ...
and I get nothing but bitch-slapped by the establishment !!

Imagine that!

Yes, my Hillbilly Palace is not paid for yet! nor am I provided free room and board, and half the time buying groceries is OPTIONAL for me after I PAY MY BILLS !

happy, happy, joy, joy and fruck the fairy princess, too!

and just how are things in your kingdom? hmmmm? like I give a rat's ass ... which is precisely what I told "them" when they wanted to "borrow" my carpet cleaner yesterday ... Guess they mistook me for somebody who gives a damn!!

oh the nerve of some people!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Fairy sprinkle blessings, my ass!! ~


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"In the spider-web of facts, many a truth is strangled."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!