More Blow Hard on a Monday...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Dear Blogdom ~ Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile


Your Queen has had a most emotional trying weekend thanks to Griszelda Mess and Lord Spoiled. Heads will roll for this! I don't have time to go into details at present. I'm tired; work is done, and I need my beauty rest. I have talked to the King and of course, I forgave him for his oversight on V-Day. After all, it's no big deal; a man should love and honor their significant other every day of the year, so he says, but he still fails in that arena as well. Perhaps he doesn't care for me as much as I do him and I have expectations when I shouldn't? Just because he doesn't live here doesn't mean we're not in a relationship! I'm still hurt over it, and still kicking my royal ass about it! I also reactivated the blogs. I should have at least kept those closed until he noticed!

Ah, and tonight, the palace groundskeeper called from Florida. He will be back in the Kingdom at the end of March. Isn't he a lucky son-of-a-biscuit eater for having a warmer climate to migrate to, whilst all the kindgom here has been ice and snow covered, and treacherous! I need my sidewalk shoveled! Where's a damn handyman when you need one?

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the bitchiest Queen of all?"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Fairy sprinkle blessings till next time!! ~



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!