Dear Blogdom ~ 

I've been so bent lately with Griszelda Mess and Lord Spoiled, better known as Mr. and Mrs.Good-For-Nothing. It all started after the birth of their second child in July of last year. Due to the recent death of her “adopted” father and postpartum depression to boot, she turned to drugs for solace. Do-less (aka Lord Spoiled) hadn’t worked in months anyway, and come to find out he got fired for having drugs in his system. He went to a company picnic after having taken one too many Xanax, or was it heroin? I guess all one had to do was look at both of them and know they were on something. I knew it. They both learned to be good liars and thieves, that’s for sure.
Today they say they’re clean but they’re going to a methadone clinic receiving injections every day. It doesn’t take away the fact that for months now, let’s see it’s been since July/August 2006, they both have had a heroin addiction, yes, folks, shooting up! They have lied, connived, and thieved. I can't stand to be around either one of them very long. They have put everybody through the wringer, both emotionally and financially. I just don’t care any more. I care about the two children they have, my grandchildren, but I realize I only have limited control over that. They both know that if they slip and go back to taking drugs, I will not hesitate to jerk those children out of there.
For the months they were using, his parents or I had the children more than need be. Their oldest was 4, and a beautiful child, who did not understand why her parents were so moody and why they didn’t love her anymore. It broke my heart. She became a frequent flyer to the palace and I would make her a little Queenie. I tried to soothe the hardship she was enduring. I really had no idea it was that bad until I went over there one day. I don’t think that baby was held for the first six months of his life, always had a bottle propped up, and the house dark, no light, no food, no life except two hungry little children and two fucked up parents "wigging". I have a hard time forgiving adults who care more about their addictions than their children.
Needless to say, I am unforgiving and untrusting of them at present, and God knows I really hate feeling that way down inside. Lord Spoiled parents refused to see it for the longest time. Their mentality still is that their son has an “anxiety issue.” It runs in their family. What a crock of bullshit! He was never that way, they contend, which of course implies, it must be your daughter’s fault ... but who really gives a damn at this point?
They (his parents) were robbed of thousands upon thousands of dollars, taking from their accounts, but they did nothing. They let them stay in a house they own, paid their utility bills, their son’s cellphone bill, and gave them running and grocery money. In my opinion they enabled them to continue to use. I don’t begrudge anybody a little "social enhancer" every once in a while, be it smoke or drink, but to let it take over your life that’s another.
At present, his parents are footing the bill for them to go to a methadone center to receive injections everyday so they can cope and get on with their life. What the hell ever happened to tough love? that’s what they need, a good dose of reality, and a damn job! If instead of providing them free room and board and money to run on, perhaps his parents need to cut their apron strings with their little boy, so he can rise to the occasion of manhood and start providing for his family.
"Mirror, mirror on the wall, am I not the bitchiest Queen of all?"


I've been so bent lately with Griszelda Mess and Lord Spoiled, better known as Mr. and Mrs.Good-For-Nothing. It all started after the birth of their second child in July of last year. Due to the recent death of her “adopted” father and postpartum depression to boot, she turned to drugs for solace. Do-less (aka Lord Spoiled) hadn’t worked in months anyway, and come to find out he got fired for having drugs in his system. He went to a company picnic after having taken one too many Xanax, or was it heroin? I guess all one had to do was look at both of them and know they were on something. I knew it. They both learned to be good liars and thieves, that’s for sure.
Today they say they’re clean but they’re going to a methadone clinic receiving injections every day. It doesn’t take away the fact that for months now, let’s see it’s been since July/August 2006, they both have had a heroin addiction, yes, folks, shooting up! They have lied, connived, and thieved. I can't stand to be around either one of them very long. They have put everybody through the wringer, both emotionally and financially. I just don’t care any more. I care about the two children they have, my grandchildren, but I realize I only have limited control over that. They both know that if they slip and go back to taking drugs, I will not hesitate to jerk those children out of there.
For the months they were using, his parents or I had the children more than need be. Their oldest was 4, and a beautiful child, who did not understand why her parents were so moody and why they didn’t love her anymore. It broke my heart. She became a frequent flyer to the palace and I would make her a little Queenie. I tried to soothe the hardship she was enduring. I really had no idea it was that bad until I went over there one day. I don’t think that baby was held for the first six months of his life, always had a bottle propped up, and the house dark, no light, no food, no life except two hungry little children and two fucked up parents "wigging". I have a hard time forgiving adults who care more about their addictions than their children.
Needless to say, I am unforgiving and untrusting of them at present, and God knows I really hate feeling that way down inside. Lord Spoiled parents refused to see it for the longest time. Their mentality still is that their son has an “anxiety issue.” It runs in their family. What a crock of bullshit! He was never that way, they contend, which of course implies, it must be your daughter’s fault ... but who really gives a damn at this point?
They (his parents) were robbed of thousands upon thousands of dollars, taking from their accounts, but they did nothing. They let them stay in a house they own, paid their utility bills, their son’s cellphone bill, and gave them running and grocery money. In my opinion they enabled them to continue to use. I don’t begrudge anybody a little "social enhancer" every once in a while, be it smoke or drink, but to let it take over your life that’s another.
At present, his parents are footing the bill for them to go to a methadone center to receive injections everyday so they can cope and get on with their life. What the hell ever happened to tough love? that’s what they need, a good dose of reality, and a damn job! If instead of providing them free room and board and money to run on, perhaps his parents need to cut their apron strings with their little boy, so he can rise to the occasion of manhood and start providing for his family.
"Mirror, mirror on the wall, am I not the bitchiest Queen of all?"
Fairy sprinkle blessings, my ass!! ~


No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!