another March rerun ....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Dear Kingdom ~ Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Damn !! Caught glove-handed. See there ? You can't even pick your nose without someone seeing it. This picture makes me think of things you "don't do in public." One of my biggest peeves is people who will argue and just act bad out in public places for all of us to witness. It's amazing how stupid people really are.

As Queen Matriarch of this palace, some lessons you try to preach never seem to sink in. Take my own, Griszelda Mess for instance. She never did learn the fine art of public manners and not showing your ass in public. I made the mistake of going on a weekend trip with Lord Spoiled and Griszelda Mess back towards the end of summer, shortly after the birth of their second child. It won't ever happen again! Mind you, these are two supposedly grown individuals, who have two children. They subjected me and their 4 year old to nothing but fuss and cigarette smoking for at least a two hour drive. It seems no sooner would they stop at my insistence they would start back up again, over anything even the channel on the radio. Little Queenie and I were listening to headsets in the backseat to drown out the irritation. By the time we arrived at my sisters house my royal nerves were frazzled! Did they stop their bad manners in the presence of my sister? No ~ they kept it up for what seemed the whole time unfortunately.

Talk about embarrassment! You can't take them anywhere! Their arguing in front of everybody, anytime, anywhere is just unacceptable. I refuse to go anywhere with them. I have told them on one or more occasions, that their bickering and bitching in public (even in front of family) is just inexcusable bad manners and shows lack of respect and self-discipline; obviously something they are both lacking. Not to mention, in my opinion shows their ignorance. No wonder they are attracted to one another! I don't know how many times they've caused a scene on my palace steps before they even got in the door, and I have commanded them to leave on more than one occasion for the offense!

I have zero tolerance for bad behavior and just plain bad manners from adults!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Fairy sprinkle blessings, till next time~


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!