Sunday, Sunday!

 that Isabella she takes more pictures than any kid I know...we had a really good late afternoon together.  :) Went to a family picnic ... it was good to see my sister...Isabella had a good time too. 

It seems that friends took most of my weekend...one is needy without a car, and who bitched because she spent $10 bucks on a microwave, then sworn up and down it wouldn't work...it did work...it was just the operator...blew up my phone over it...whining and complaining...I was ready to give her her $10 dollars so she would just shut up and stop whining...She said it was missing a leg too, if she had known that she wouldn't have bought it...I told her to use some redneck ingenuity and prop that son of a gun up...then she asks with that?? while youngest is ringing in whining about not having a car and wanting to go to the family thing, however it turned into can you get Rosalie some formula until tomorrow...of course I would and did, but she never contacted me today about the family gathering :((

and then Bill came down from Ohio...spent the night in the spare bedroom, went back today about noon.  He has COPD and asthma, and always coughs and hacks up and out gunk...to be quite honest made me nauseous.  ugh.  Talk about a whiner too..at times short with me even...I did suggest that perhaps he see someone himself to give him a sounding board of support.  We grew up in the same small town..our families knew each other...he's like a big brother-- but Lord, he needs to have a frank discussion with Carla, his wife...guess they are having some issues.  He said she has become more verbally aggressive and hostile since taking some new medication. She is burdened with end stage kidney disease, her lifespan is shortened, she's looking at amputation of a toe, perhaps her leg...and is shutting Bill out.  He's just a wreck. They are both my friends, its hard to see them at such odds.  Nothing I can do really; they live 4 hrs away.  . 

Anyway I didn't feel too appreciated...nor do I feel rested, so its a good thing I'm off tomorrow...I am going to spoil myself all day by doing absolutely nothing for nobody!


2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's the time of year. I've had particularly sickly and needy people around me lately, too. I'm not someone who hands whiny very well.

    Hope you find some more independent folks next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah me either! Lets hope so. Hope you're having a long weekend off. :)

      Delete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!