just another 'fuck you' Monday...

back to the craziness. OUT OF WORK! seems to be a recurring theme. I worked half an hour and ran out of work already! geeze...this is going to be a long day. I was asked to fill in a 2 hour slot last night from 5 to 7, but then ran out of work before 6 making a call to my boss ... wasn't sure why she asked me to work when I was NOT pulling work. She got hot under the collar ... It didn't seem to matter to her that this was MY weekend time that I gave up to work these 2 hours to help cover, however I expected to have work, otherwise I make no money and feel like I've wasted my time.

  Image result for bitch

Its like our free time isn't valuable at all any more. They don't care if we have work or not. She was a total bitch. This place is getting on my last fu**in' nerve. Its all I can do not to tell her to take this job and shove it!!!!!! I so wished I could. I wished she had to work just 1 week and put up with what I have to do just to get in 40 hours and try to live on 3 and a 1/2 cents a line production, no hourly wage.  She wouldn't like it much.

So...great ... another week and this bullshit all over again. Its not like I am making any money this past week either seems like after being off on Labor Day.  This week is going to be a hustle just to get a decent paycheck.  How pathetic is it that vacation pay doesn't equate the money you can make if you work. I can't even take time off work and enjoy it because I lose money...even though I need time off from this crazy place. :((

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!