twiddling my thumbs here ...

 #sarcastic #funny-quotes #sarcasm #funny-memes

I am not surprised to say the least, however, you'd think after a holiday there'd be work on the system, but its been a whole hour and nearly 30 minutes since logging in and I've logged only 55 minutes of work.  Its gonna be a long day at this rate, ugh!

somebody offer me a better job, will ya?!  fun coordinator...lol...comic relief...

update:  at 10:30 a.m., I have logged only 1 hour and 55 minutes of work.  How long will it take me to reach 8 hours of logged work.  Go ahead all your mathematicians and figure that one out!

1 hr 55 minutes  for sitting 3.5 hours.  1.5 x 6 = sitting here 8 more hours? damn it that puts me working till 6:30 tonight? haha ... that shit ain't gonna happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!