this crazy weather ...

usually in February its the coldest month of the year here...However...that certainly hasn't been the case so far this year!

Image result for violets

Right now its 41 degrees (high will stay in the 40s today), my furnace is running, tomorrow will get up into the upper 60s and this trend will carry through the entire next week.  So much for winter.

Does this mean on my birthday in March (8th) I'm gonna get snowed in? It would not surprise me.  I have a friend who says her daffodils are trying to bloom, so is the Central Park floral section...yep, crazy weather here!  but who doesn't love some 60 degrees temps amidst the winter season?

Ya won't hear me complaining! 10-day forecast in the 60s.  Tomorrow 62, staying in the 60s all weekend... hitting 69 on Sun/Mon, and 68 next Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!