just ignore the question...


 I don't know what this crazily cute burst is called...so I'm just gonna call it the Mohawk Birdy...he's pretty rad. ;):
Well this morning I had an question about an account specific that the QA instructions do not cover, to which an email was sent requesting clarification.  It is now nearly 2 PM and I still have not received any word back on this.  I guess Express accounts are not that important as our other platform.  :(  so frustrating....

on another acct there are custom fields under a pt tab that will automatically fill in on the actual report, one of which is location, so I questioned why the MT would type Location on the document itself instead of filling it in under the custom tab so they come back and say, "if its dictated" type it on the editing side ~ well today I get reports where he dictates "location" however its not put in a heading toggle on the report as they originally told me to do.  I swear.  I am so over this lack of management.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!