Oh the drama! and the update

Well, I can't help myself from watching "The Bachelorette" ... I know, I know ... and tonight's episode was sad for a sweet guy, Chase.  At least he came back to give JoJo his blessing to to follow her heart regardless of him feeling totally deflated.  A true gentleman this guy...but it appears that tomorrow night its the "bachelors tell all" and what a crazy bunch of bachelors this season in the house, especially Chad.  Is anybody else watching or following this?


once you get sucked into watching one Bachelor or Bachelorette series, the next one comes along and you get sucked in again! Who will she choose?  I am not sure what she sees in Robbie and I'm not sure Jordan was for her either ... but it ain't up to me! My money was on Chase.  :( poor guy.   Well it appears that some of these bachelors will be gracing the show "Bachelors in Paradise" coming August 3rd I believe.  You know you're gonna tune in.. I will...hahaha!

Why do I watch such stuff? cause I'm a sucker for love I suppose.

UPDATE:  and the final rose this Monday night 8/1 goes to ...





Jordan Rodgers!  Everybody else thought Robby was the best choice but one has to follow their heart...and that's how that love story played out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!