a giggle from Isabella

Last night we were laying in my bed watching American Idol, and I noticed Isabella eating those gummy fruits things out of a packet of Welch's fruit snacks, and if that wasn't enough she had her bag of honey barbecue chips also at her grasp.  Weird combo. 

I noticed she finished that little bag of fruit snacks and she is trying to open another which she cannot get open, and I ask her...Isabella, how many packets of fruit snacks do you need to be eating before bed? one was enough I said, but she rebounds out with "well...that one was just a sample..."

Now, we both had to laugh at that one...cause if you think about it...those packets really are 'sample' sized!  and its also like chips...who can eat just one?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!