movie review and other irrelevant news...

The Odd Life of Timothy Green, was a little odd and a little sad, but overall it was Disney movie, and what does one really expect from a Disney movie? besides a happy ending, yeah, something like that.  Isabella said it was kind of sad but she got the meaning behind it.

what day is it? Wednesday already? wow...

For the last several days my knees are acting out really badly, to the point where trying to walk a mile everyday is just becoming impossible.  I am thinking that perhaps a shot of cortisone to each knee might be in order so I can walk without feeling crippled, and I can sleep at night without having the throbbing pain.

Have I tried ibuprofen? Yes, but it plays havoc with my stomach and I am not a fan of taking stuff like that around the clock.  It's a little after six, about that time to attempt that mile, so I am going to give it a try, don't know if I am going to make it.

On the work front, we have more and more work and it seems less people to get er done.

Today was also Isabella's first day in the 5th grade.  She likes her teacher, Mr. Kennard, but then again its just the first day, right?  She is also a Safety Patrol monitor this year, so she has to be there before 7:20 a.m., so guess who has to walk her? yeah...me, the cripple.  LOL

4 comments:

  1. The irrelevant is sometimes surprisingly relevant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried an OTC supplement called Move Free Advanced. Made by a company called Schiff. Took about 10 days but it worked and I can even kneel on my knees now. It's cheapest if you can get it at Walmart. It even helps my hip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey twin sista, whats happening in fragrant's liars world over there? As long as I don't have to walk over there, I'm good. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, Sherry, thank you! I am ready to try anything at this point. I walked tonight but I thought I was not going to make it that last sprint from the park home. My muscles are really burning and aching too, I may be low of potassium or something, better pop one of those! better yet, just order myself a new body...LOL

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!