Sick of those commercials...

...where some overly educated individual comes on, pats themselves on the back for their accomplishments,  and says "I am a Phoenix."

Well I guess if you ain't a Phoenix you ain't nuthin...

So, I made me this little poster motivator...


Sometimes its nice to remember that life is an opportunity to make the most of what you do have and thrive in the worst of conditions, that's a true Phoenix.  Her name is Ruby if your interested in a damn good read, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you need to create the 'other' Phoenix ads....

    My name is John R.......I am currently on unemployment. I went to Phoenix to get an additional degree after losing my job 2 years ago. Now, I'm still unemployed, about to lose my home, and have $45,000 in student loan debt.......
    I am a Phoenix.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!