Today stupid me, went to take Bella to the YMCA, walked out with my billfold, leaving my damn keys in the house and before I got off the porch realized I didn't have my damn car keys nor the house key and not a spare in sight! Well you can imagine my dismay and charging price for locksmith $50.00 but luckily I got back inside the house after about an hour a half!
My boss just laughed about it. I have way too many things going on, but forgetting my keys and locking myself out of my house was just the beginning of my crappy day. Isabella is so attached to my I-phone that she can hardly keep her hands off it, so she is in the process of withdrawal symptoms and cranky! Its been one more day.
The only good thing about my workday Wed. was that its over! and my new haircut is frickin' awesome! So what if I'm 75 bucks down today?! I'm worth it...LOL

Get yourself a facial and massage while you're at it. Queen for a day.
ReplyDeletewell Mr. C I bought myself an awesome pair of cross trainers, as I needed something to motivate myself into walking like I used to around the city park here every day as I have acquired a winter coat that needs shedding!
ReplyDeleteBella: Proving once again that a hidden spare key to the house is a must. I learned that lesson the expensive way a long time ago.
ReplyDeleteyeah, I am going to have to hide one on the property somewhere and give one to a couple of neighbors.
ReplyDelete