Sex at the Pawn Shop...
It was as if he was waiting there
just for me,
the moment I cruised around the showcase.
One glance was all it took...
Instinctively,
I knew what he needed...
the love of a good woman,
a home where he would be well cared for....
he was beautiful...
creamy white skin, smooth texture....I had to have him...
I reached out to touch ...
... and fondle it....oooooooaaaaahhhhhh
Was it as good for you as it was for me? LOL...
okay back to reality! shake off that fantasy....I'm waiting on my SIM card to turn on service, but having wi-fi is nice, which limits the amount of data I'll have to pay for.
Yep, I've joined the cellphone revolution!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Do you have an iphone? I noticed the biggest problem for me, unless I lock screen temporarily, is hitting buttons by mistake on the screen.
ReplyDeleteSkinny, yes its an I-phone just like the pic shows...the biggest issue for me was finding out I could not get service on the phone unless I got a data plan, and with wi-fi I really didn't want a data plan ya know? Yes, I have a hard time with my Nook hitting the buttons, I know I'm gonna have issues with this little gadget! LOL
ReplyDelete