well, today in the world of FQA'ing reports...
"unfortunately there are no medications to decrease the size of her plans"
...plans, glands, same thing...?
and if she has big plans, a dose of psychotropic drugs could decrease any plan to stay sane and functioning!
LOL
... and today Isabella left for 4-H camp. She will be gone for 4 days! I won't know what to do with myself! She took too much stuff, such a diva, and she is going to have a blast! Boys?! Yes! These going in 5th graders think that if they walk down the hall with a boy that constitutes 'dating'... uhmm... I hated to burst her "false perception" but that's not dating! I suppose if they kiss each other they have to marry too, and this is what I told Bella...so NO 'dating' allowed, at least for a while!
Jo: I think that one's definition of "dating" changes while one is growing up. At a certain age, holding hands might be going steady. At another stage, hugging might be going steady. Still, at another stage it might be kissing. At another stage, it might be petting. And at another stage...
ReplyDeleteWhit, at 10 any stage is too soon!
ReplyDelete