and what the hell are you doing here? couldn't you call first? was pretty much the greeting Bella and I got from her mother, who supposedly she says just got off work and bellows, "We got plans to go out and have a drink with ...." My comeback to her was, "Well you're broke, too broke to give your daughter money to take to 4-H camp next week so you said last night, but not too broke to go out and have a few drinks tonight?...did Do-Less hit his mommy up for money? ... and as far as dropping in I didn't think your daughter would need an appt, she was at a friends house and wanted to stop by. In my mind I'm wondering if either one of them worked the hours they said they did. Oh well, they are back to their old tricks, and are using MIL (mother-in-law) pretty good to include taking money for rent however not paying May or June rent and using her for babysitting service. I'm thinking with both of them working, what are they spending their money on? It appears that Do-less husband had a prescription for Xanax and Percocet, two failed drug tests through Social Services (they have to undergo these to get their son back which they have temporary custody of...that won't last long). Tell me what doctor gives prescriptions to a known addict? and now he's on the methadone clinic too and according to his mommy its legit? Yeah right.
Bella at 10, is visiting with her little friends she is making and she is realizing that her parents pale in comparison to 'normal, functioning couples' and even though she stayed at her mom's yesterday she called me within an hour to come pick her up.
I tell yuns, if I had some ready cash, I would have hit Bonnaroo this summer, took Bella too, it would have been fun.
Any of you bloggers out there head up to Manchester? Its like a whole village complete with all of kinds of interesting stuff to do. Not to mention, I heard the performance lineup was pretty good to include comics and musicians.
oooo, I see for those of us who missed they have live streaming from Dell...lets check it out...http://www.youtube.com/bonnaroo or check out what you missed at Bonnaroo.com.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!