Smell that stinky cheese? Yeah, this damn weather is stinking up everything! Its a quick duck your head out the door and close it quickly going back inside. Is there no end to this crapshit weather?
I do not know what people are doing without air conditioning or if their jobs require them to be outdoors. This is deadly stuff. I've had to be out in this heat only briefly to pick Bella up from day camp which is a couple of miles either way, and of course no air in my car, so just a short jaunt and that heat hitting you smack in the face is horrible.
I have noticed that my air conditioner upstairs is running overtime and kicking off without good reason. I did clean the filter perhaps that will do the trick. Or else this electrical wiring needs to be looked at. I should get some more insurance on this place should it burn to the ground. Speaking of burning, I'll pass on this shitty weather and just stay inside! At least in winter you can put on more clothing or blankets to stay warm, in this heat there is only so much you can take off and then you are still hot ... damn it!
We've had over 100 degree temperatures here for days. Tomorrow will be another impressively and exhaustively hot over 100 degree day. It doesn't look as if we are going to see much of a break for another week, and July 4th is sure going to be a banger for heat and humidity. pffffffft!

I can stand heat, but not the humidity.
ReplyDeleteAs I type this, I have cool breeze, high 50's probably, foggy overcast..... he he he.....
ReplyDeleteSometimes I wonder what it'd be like to live in parts of midwest and east where you have heat and humidity both in summer. Then I read posts like this, and am thankful not to have to suffer that.
Skinny, I could just choke you...errrr...yes! count yer blessings!
ReplyDeleteWhit, I could also stand the heat, but it definitly is the humidity that gets ya. I don't particularly like forced sauna baths! come of think of it, though, being outdoors would be a great weight loss reducer...
ReplyDelete