Free Flight Wednesday

bloggers. lets pretend that money is no option, and today you can board a flight to anywhere nationwide USA or abroad.




So, where would you like to go? Paris? California? New York?

 I think I'd enjoy this place for starters, next week I'll see what else strikes my fancy.

Can you name this view?



...



...



....


 ah, yes! its the breathtaking Amalfi coast of Italy.





take in a little night life...ah! sweet!  fresh seafood!

anybody been to Italy?

Sometimes just the visual view makes the workweek seem a little drab and hopefully the next two days are shorter!

Wine glass in hand, tell me, where are you going?

3 comments:

  1. Budapest, Hungary for the Hungarian Grand Prix. Fast cars, fast women and champagne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ireland, I've been all over Europe about 50 times for a total time of 5 years, but never to Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already there. New Zealand suits me. Big enough yet small enough and an endless variety of natural wonders to behold.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!