March


I cannot believe that winter was as mild here in Appalachia as it was.  We barely saw any snow, maybe twice, the kids had no snow days taken off from school except 1 day. Somebody told me if the winter was mild then we would have way too many insects this spring/summer. I don't know about that.  I do know the honeybees I haven't seen in forever here.  Weather-wise, one day its 60s to 70ish, the next day its high is only 40 or 50.  I am glad the time changes this weekend! yay! more daylight.  I always love the renewal of spirit spring brings, and every year my lawn gets the most beautiful blanket of violets.


 Yep, when violets spring up, and dogwoods bloom, reminds me of the power of Mother Nature, and all its beauty! Right now my quince bush is blooming with glorious hues of coral, its awesome. Glory Be! to the power of Spring! bring it on...


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the chance to head back down to the beach. Of course Spring always means some yard work project here at my house. But I have several ideas on how to get around them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yard work, ugh, I just had a tree company take out two holly trees in my backyard, grind down the stumps to ground level for 150 bucks. What a pain in the neck those trees to trim or walk under with all those thorns and I don't miss 'em!

    Beach! I'd love to go, pack me in the suitcase! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!