Mondays Ha-Ha's on a Sunday...

The little girl had just listened to her mother reading one of her favorite fairy tales.

"Mommy," asked the child: "Do all fairy tales begin with 'Once upon a time'?"

 "No, dearest," replied the mother: "Sometimes they start with, 'Darling I have to work a little late at the office tonight'..."



Two elderly ladies meet at the laundromat after not having seen each another for some time. After inquiring about each other's health, one asked how the other's husband was doing. "Ted died last week,” she replied: “He went out to the garden to dig up a cabbage for dinner, had a heart attack and dropped dead right there in the middle of the vegetable patch!"

"Oh dear! I'm very sorry," replied her friend: "What did you do?"

 "I opened a can of peas instead."



The National Poetry Contest had come down to two; a Yale graduate and a redneck from Texas. They were given a word then allowed two minutes to study the word and come up with a poem that contained the word. The word they were given was "Timbuktu."

First to recite his poem was the Yale graduate. 
He stepped to the microphone and said:
"Slowly across the desert sand
Trekked a lonely caravan;
Men on camels, two by two Destination Timbuktu."

The crowd went crazy! No way could the redneck top that, they thought.

The redneck calmly made his way to the microphone and recited:
"Me and Tim a huntin' went.
Met three chicks in a pop up tent.
They was three, and we was two,
So I bucked one, and Timbuktu."

hahaha! and that'll do it..   .

have a great Monday...

4 comments:

  1. yep still makes me laugh too on Friday! heeheehehawhawhaw hee haw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the jokes.
    I set a facebook acct tonight and emailed Joy, figured I'd check out the blogstream reunited fb. I normally don't really use the site, don't like it, but we'll see.
    Skinny

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Skinny, long time no hear from ya. Hope all is well with you! come on over to BS in FB.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!