Frankly, every time we have a Monday holiday, its hell the rest of the week. Its been nonstop madness the last two days. We've had two new clients, an overflow of files, and tackling the onslaught of files has worn me out. I worked from 7 to 7 two days in a row, today I just quit working at 5, and just said heck with it! I'm over it.
"Little Queenie" (aka Isabella) and I walked down to check out the new Riverfront Tuesday the 5th, since we didn't even get close to it Monday night when Billy Ray Cyrus took the stage July Fourth; however Kenny Loggins and Blue Sky Riders, his new band took the stage. Speaking of the night before, the Fourth, the police were not letting anybody pass into the Riverfront area due to over capacity as it was, even arresting those people trying to cross the tracks to get into the place. Shameful. However when a lot of the people left after the fireworks, they did let more people go in so at least they could hear Billy Ray sing. I just left, heck with that crowd. I figured I could watch it on YouTube somewhere...LOL.
A neighborhood friend of mine walked over to us a little while before the concert was going to start Tuesday night (Kenny Loggins), and gave us her VIP tickets (that somebody just gave to her) to be seated up front next to the stage. We were in the 2nd row, excellent seats, and the drinks were free! That tickled little Isabella as she was thirsty she said, so she helped herself to the freebies, enjoyed the concert and bedtime wasn't till nearly 11:30 p.m. Getting up the next day was a bear! However the Blue Sky Riders were pretty good.
Yes, work has been brutal this week. Today, I was listening to a new client dictate, "The patient is doing well with her Horizontal Therapy treatments..." yeah...that's exactly what I was thinking....
....
a nap!
...
...well, not exactly! ha!

Its Friday and I dog tired as well after a week off from work. My wife canceled our scheduled summer vacation for this week after her relatives, who we were going to see, came up with new plans. Instead it became a "staycation" at the house with us attacking the honey do list.
ReplyDeleteSlightly miffed right now since the one day trip we were suppose to take down to Charleston tomorrow has been canceled as well because now both my son and daughter have been invited to separate social functions.
I will not be a happy camper in the morning.
It's the weekend. I'm ready for my horizontal therapy.
ReplyDeletehahaha! Frangrant, you're too funny!
ReplyDelete@Beach Bum, I'd be a little miffed too, good all week and then only bologna? yeah...bar is open! what'll it be?
ReplyDeleteHorizontal Therapy Treatments? Where do I go for that kind of therapy? :^)
ReplyDelete