starting tonight...its Vacation time for me!


if I haven't been around much, its work, work, work and then some other drama pops up...oldest daughter got a job, and also got an apartment a few days ago, so its helping her get organized, and I have to get things done and organized for the trip this weekend to Gatlinburg.  You remember, my son is getting married, and of course Mother of the Groom has to be there.  When I get back in town, its quiet time at home, getting some much needed R&R...doing nothing if I don't want to.  However, Missy BellaRose has some acting classes at the local Paramount Arts Center scheduled this coming week.  This is right up her drama-queen alley.  

well, how is Blogdom, bloggers?  What did I miss?  Got any news?

Oh  The best line of the week folks, if you didn't hear it yourself...was bellowed out on a cooking show...giving a contestant, who was a farmer and who prided himself on growing and harvesting his own vegetables while putting none of those into a dish he made, an answer as to if he would be passing onto the next round of contenders for the title of Best Chef and of course a shot at 50,000 bucks or whatever the prize was...

as quoted by the Hell's Kitchen famous chef, Gordon Ramsey ...

E-I-E-I-.Nooooo! 

 Cracked me up totally!

2 comments:

  1. Got a vacation coming up in July but we killed our travel plans, will be staying home and doing a few day trips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vacay will start on June 25th. I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself, except enjoy the time off.

    Hope you have a great time at sons wedding. Say, maybe you'll find a sponsor. :D

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!