there is only one cure...

b-e-d.

i'm too tired to even type.

you would not believe my workweek

60 hours maybe

my relief called in sick today

that biootch...

she didn't sound sick

she's just lazy.

I hate people.

I hate my job.

I hate that two days of beautiful weather has gone by and I haven't even gotten to enjoy it.  Its taking all day and half my evening; by the time I get in bed its 11, and it starts all over again the next nightmare day. 

like this patient's answer when asked on a mental status exam what she would do if she were the first to see smoke and fire in a movie theater, she stated “I’d let it burn. Fuck it.”

that's been my week.

Is there nobody out there who will take me away from this drudgery?

seeyuns.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, and the gorgeous is over until the next tease. Sorry you're so tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey wait a minute. The lady who says the 80's are all the same, and dishes 80's soft rock, has........Kenny G on her website?????
    :-)
    Wait till I tell the Music Police that the Emperor has no clothes.
    The horror of it all. It's like finding out that Santa doesn't exist. I may be scarred for life....

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!