Email Etiquette

Open email insert a word, bitchy...

What do you get?

an email reminding you to always please use proper email etiquette.

You never know who is going to read it.

Yes, my bad.

However I was not calling anybody else "bitchy" totally referring to myself over a matter. Was this so bad?!

and I quote..."Please don’t think I am just being bitchy here, but it is not the responsibility of FQA to have to hunt for dates of service because they were uploaded to us without this information. This is not the only account with roster issues (take EVMS OTO for example) and/or TPMG. Holding files for rosters creates the effect of FQA getting slammed with documents, obviously already late getting back to the client before FQA even touches them."



Can I trade this job for what's behind Door #2?

Obviously I am too rude, crude, and unrefined for this management position!



Lordy.

I totally understand

the etiquette

thingy. 

I get it. 

I get it. 

2 comments:

  1. Didn't sound too bad.
    Maybe you should have said, "The FQA is unable to hunt for dates of service due the huge backlog we have now. We have many problems with EVMS and TPMG, and we have concluded the only means of eliminating this backlog is for us to take all the files and deposit them in your LRO (Lower Rear Orifice)".....

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUP! What Skinny said. So, did they write you up for it, or just counsel you? I want details here gal.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!