Three Ladies in a Sauna.

Three women, 2 younger and 1 senior citizen, were sitting naked in a sauna.

Suddenly there was a beeping sound. The young woman pressed her forearm and the beeping stopped.

The others looked at her questionably. "That was my pager," she said. I have a microchip under the skin of my arm.

A few minutes later, a phone rang, and the second young woman lifted her palm to her ear. When she finished, she explained, "that was my mobile phone, I have in my hand."

The older woman felt very low-tech, so not to be outdone, she decided she had to do something just as impressive. She stepped out the sauna, excused herself, and went to the bathroom.

She returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from her rear end.

The others raised their eyebrows and just started at her.

The older woman finally said..."well, will you look at that...I'm getting a fax!"

hahaha!

6 comments:

  1. Would've bet this was going to end up like three queers in a hot tub. It was better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Bella, it's me, "wayf". You can find me now, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am, as always, out of my mind with laughter.
    You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm baaaaack. This time for good. Gussied up the place, changed the name and am up an running. I think. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where are those rolling on the floor icons from blogstream when you need them?
    Three thumbs up for this joke.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!