Saturday Night?

remembering when...



shakin' those tailfeathers!



click the above link to get up offa that thang!




Man goes into a cocktail bar and approaches Maxine, sitting by herself ...

Man: “Can I buy you a cocktail?”
Maxine: “No, thank you, alcohol is bad for my legs.”
Man: “Sorry to hear that.
Do they swell?”
Maxine: “No, they open !!” 
!! bada-boom !!

5 comments:

  1. I tried to comment in the lounge, but it wouldn't let me.

    Good stuff, for sure, Bella!

    Love me some JB.

    peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella:

    If you can't have patience, then the next best thing is to not give a shit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss B:

    Hey! Maybe that's my problem!! I just don't give a shit. ehhhhh... could be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maxine is the gal! And I'd click the link, but I have no desire to get up offa my thang. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!