haha Mondays!

A husband walks into the bedroom holding two aspirin and a glass of water.

His wife asks: "What's that for?"

"It's for your headache," he replies.

"I don't have a headache," she says.

"Gotcha!"


how about another one? 


A guy goes up to this girl in a bar and says: "Would you like to dance?"

The girl says: "I don't like this song, but even if I did, I wouldn't dance with you."

The guy says: "I'm sorry, you must have misunderstood me. I said you look fat in those pants."


now, that's funny!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I made the mistake of reading one of your comments and forgot what I was going to say.

    Oh yeah! Haha Monday is now Tuesday. See, everything changes if you wait long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder if that fellow realizes he was posting that comment on an American woman's blog?

    What a buffoon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change. What a magnificent curse.
    And, having memory, gives us the opportunity to make a comparison. Much like shadow gives definition to that which is in light and we see form.
    How wonderful that one notices a commitment to the memories of joy which encourage a future of more-of-the-same and better.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!