uhm...no, no, that's not really why I called you in here.
check out this belly buster...that's right...try not to laugh too hard...
The patient is allergic to poison IV ....
I don't care who ya are...now that's funny!

obviously an MT trainee? hahaha...Yep, that sentence is on my IM Yahoo status for all my employees to get a chuckle out of on their day...don't laff...I tell them...ya know that ain't funny! especially if a doctor gets that on his report!
ah, gotta love days when I can chuckle heartily over something like this!
more often than not, its a big fat management issue, no rosters, new client? who says its a new client for us to proof? Nobody told me...
LOL...
yeah, that's my day. new clients, nothing to go by. Even the rep was surprised she had a new client? really?
holey shiz...
and then there is Ph.D. drone hell...never knew there was such a place?
Let me tellya, there is...and quite frankly I think they should ban all Ph.D. croners/horrible droners, to sit in a room and listen to each other's monotone voice for all eternity...yes! say yes! to banishment!
My name is Joseph B. MonotoneVoiceFromHell, (spells m-o-n-o-t-o-n-e...well his last name), Ph.D...claimant William IDon'tCare (i-d-o-n-...spells this out). Case # 12345, adjucticator Robert SuMoWrestler (s-u-m...blahblah...); type of report Psychological evaluation. Title. Psychological evaluation. (okay why am I hearing this twice?) ...name William KissMyGrits (again? really)..dob..11/29/58...date of evaluation...type of evaluation...psychologicalfunctioning assessment, examiner, Joseph B. OhGodNotUAgain, Ph.D...
OMGawd!!!!!!! Frankly they put me in a coma! LOL...Obviously I am not the only one in a coma, check this out what the MT had typed after his spill...
Mr. Evaluation was evaluated to assist in a disability determination. hahaha gotta love it!
and heed this...better watch the poison IV now that the weather is warming up!
The song is Want Ad by Honey Cone. And it wasn't an old man she was after. It was "young man, single and free". Of course, you can sing it anyway you want to.
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain sweets! And BTW, most PhD's do stuff like that to annoy we mere mortals!
ReplyDelete