too many reindeer games...

I noticed at some point in the morning when I had to get up out of my nice warm bed to pee, I was stiff as a board and my muscles hurt, and then this morning when coming down the stairs even my hips hurt.

Was I rode hard and put up wet?! and more importantly why don't I remember? Perhaps Mamaw (as Bella calls me) did get run over by a reindeer!

Ahhhh yes...I just figured it out. Its those darn reindeer Wii games. That bowling game, which is tons of fun, along with the Just Dance moves, which Bella and I engaged in yesterday wore my muscles out since they aren't used to such hard work, and made me sore!

Yep, I must totally be out of shape, like I didn't know that already...something to work on in the New Year.

I guess I'll have to invest in some Potion#3; a remedy for sore, strained and bruised muscles. Supposedly this stuff is enhanced with Gotu Kola extract, Arnica and St. John's Wort herbal oils. Promotes healing of sore muscles and joints, has an overall soothing experience, excellent for the reduction of swelling and bruising. Go get your own.

so tell me, what toys did Santa bring you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!