Both my car and TV line needed repair this week! The brakes went out on my car Monday and it sat there until yesterday when the guy picked it up, repaired the brake line, and returned it to me all fixed and the air conditioner working too. This guy came recommended to me by my daughter's homebound instructor, Frank. What a great mechanic find and for only $45 bucks! I'm happy. As far as the television, obviously my line got whacked by mistake when a neighbor moved out, go figure! so while he was here I asked him why all my upper channels were fuzzy and the rest were not. He checked all the lines really well and tested it. He told me that when the tuner is going out on a television the upper channels will lose their clarity and that will happen but that running it through my DVD player would solve this issue, and it did!
I've had my hero limit this week, what more can I say?
In other news, I learned last night that my girlfriend's estranged boyfriend was found dead by his son in his house on Tuesday. I can't say she is too upset about it as she stands to gain a substantial 'inheritance' even though he has a grown son and grandson. There was no great romance here, and they were considered friends more than anything. Mostly Susie griped to me about how little he did for her. Even still, she wasn't in love with the man, and only stayed around because she had convinced him that she did love him, and she knew she stood to gain whatever money he had when he passed away. She'll take the money and run.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!