Randomness...

I had a talk with myself today,
Just to see what I had to say.
I said I'm tired, I said I'm weak,
I said it loud although I could hardly speak.
My thoughts came out in a silent hush,
Throughout my mind my words did rush.
Along with the most silent sigh,
That tries to hide the urge to cry.
I spoke of a silence inside always there,
And how it seems like no one cares.
A lingering thought filled my head,
Of the tomorrows without you I dread.
And how I spoke of a last hope,
As if I had no way to cope.
A lost tomorrow in all my dreams,
I said it loud enough although it seems...
I had a talk with myself today,
But no one heard what I had to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!