"And my arms need someone
Someone to enfold
To keep me warm when Mondays and Tuesdays grow cold
Love for all my life to have and to hold
Oh and I want a Sunday kind of love
Oh yea yea yea"
I am beginning to wonder if I'll ever have that Sunday kind of love. Today, I woke up with a headache, and had it nearly all day. No word from my baby since the day he got to Mexico the 19th of January, and it is now the 27th. I'm sure he is fine, wherever he is. Me? I'm just being my stupid sentimental self. I should just go back to bed from wence I came. It's been one of those kind of days.
addendum: Little did I know what I had received an email in my yahoo mail from him. Funny how him and I work on the same frequency most of the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!