and the whining goes on...
I am so bent with this whining 5-year-old child. I love her to pieces but for the last few days, she has wanted to call her mother upteen times a day, and whines incessantly about it! She misses her mommy and daddy, and tomorrow she is supposed to be back at school, which she undoubtedly is going to miss, and the rest of the week probably. Not to mention it will take a crane and two days to clean up the afterbirth that I will find when she leaves, such as candy stuck to the carpet, markers on walls and furniture, god only knows.
Wyatt the little one (17 months old) has been with his other set of grandparents since this past Friday, and will probably be there until the weekend, when they decide to take them back to Griszelda Mess and Lord Spoiled. Why? They wanted to go to the Panic concert in Atlanta, GA, so of course his mommy decided to volunteer her services.
I originally thought the "babysitting service" would end New Years Day, and mother-in-law would take the kids back halfway, but lo and behold, I was informed by her that she would not be making that trip until the 4th.
I guess the mother-in-law decided that since her little boy, Lord Spoiled was going out of town, and Griszelda Mess (as she states need NOT to miss work), both of whom made no real plans for anybody to watch their children, knowing that mother-in-law would volunteer OUR services for a few more days. What's a few more days you ask?
Ah, is there a difference between insane and insanity! and yes, insanity is beginning to creep in. The meltdown has already been and is continuing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!