

(Ah, this one is cute ! I love bassets!)

Posted by Bella at 8:32 PM - 12 Comments

Comments:
Hee hee, yeah they're really cute. Hey it's great to see you and, well, your new blog is GREAT!! Just love it! Welcome back...
|< << >> >|
by Rosie (PM , CC ) on Friday October 20, 2006 @ 8:57 PM (del)
Thanks for coming by Rosie !! I'll try to get back to the chats here in a few days.
|< << >> >|
by Bella (PM , CC ) on Saturday October 21, 2006 @ 12:41 AM (del)
Hahahaha Bella I love your blog title!!! Oh and the pumpkin butt cartoon was cute! I hope she was not handing out candy corn or Tootsie Rolls kids might be tricked for sure if she did that!!!! Ewwwww.... ok that was way tooo grosssss!
Basset Hounds are cute, but yikes I hate their barks, beagle's barks are pretty bad too, and I am not prejudiced, Siamese cats meows are awful too!!!
|< << >> >|
by Donuts Are My Life (PM , CC ) on Saturday October 21, 2006 @ 12:48 AM (del)
ooooooo! It's changed again! Wow it looks GREAT!!
|< << >> >|
by Rosie (PM , CC ) on Saturday October 21, 2006 @ 1:35 AM (del)
Donuts !!!! I'm so happy to see ya !!!! Let's shake our tailfeathers to brother James !!!
|< << >> >|
by Bella (PM , CC ) on Saturday October 21, 2006 @ 1:04 PM (del)
thanks Rosie !! If you check back often enough it might change again ... LOL ... this one has required work to change the type from a gray you couldn't see to a more visible color, but I'm still working on it !!!
|< << >> >|
by Bella (PM , CC ) on Saturday October 21, 2006 @ 1:34 PM (del)
Ok Bella here I go ( ! ) ( . ) ( ! ) ( . ) ( ! ) ( . ) ( ! ) ( . ) ( ! ) ( . )<-- um as that I am not gifted on creating things online that is the best I can do to illustrate me shaking my tail feathers to the wonderful James Brown. I kind of think it works, no? |< << >> >|
by Donuts Are My Life (PM , CC ) on Saturday October 21, 2006 @ 3:05 PM (del)
I loved it so much I'd thought we'd have a little tail-shaking party over here !! you likey ??
|< << >> >|
by Bella (PM , CC ) on Saturday October 21, 2006 @ 8:06 PM (del)
I could get used to shaking my tailfeathers on a Saturday night !! LOL ... I think we've started something !!!!
|< << >> >|
by Bella (PM , CC ) on Sunday October 22, 2006 @ 7:58 PM (del)
HI THERE BELLA; LONG TIME NO HEAR I LOVED THE "MOONIE" REMEMBER THE SONG "THERE'S A MOON OUT TONIGHT,WOO WOO WOOOOO"
BUT WITH THIS ONE WE CAN ADD THE LINE "WOOO WOO WOOOO WHAT A SIGHT!
BlogAdorn.com
BlogAdorn.com
JUST THOUGHT I STOP BY T0 SAY HI
YOUR FRIEND
MAN MOUNTAIN DEAN
|< << >> >|
by FROM MY VIEW (PM , CC ) on Monday October 23, 2006 @ 10:12 PM (del)
Glad you stopped by, Big Dean. Come on back next Saturday Night and shake your tailfeathers !!!
|< << >> >|
by Bella (PM , CC ) on Tuesday October 24, 2006 @ 2:22 PM (del)
HEY HEY BELLA! YEAH, I WILL BE THERE!
BlogAdorn.com
BlogAdorn.com
THAT'S WHY THIS GUY IS KIND OF LAUGHING
THINKING ABOUT ME SHAKING MY (BOOTY) FEATHERS, HE SAYS "WATCH OUT YOU MIGHT THINK THERE'S A "EARTHQUAKE GOING ON"
BlogAdorn.com
BlogAdorn.com
SEE YOU THERE!
MAN MOUNTAIN DEAN
BlogAdorn.com
BlogAdorn.com
|< << >> >|
by FROM MY VIEW (PM , CC ) on Thursday October 26, 2006 @ 2:06 PM (del)

Don't Hit Your Husband in Wal-Mart ..
Even if he's got a girlfriend and you guys get into it while shopping at Wal-Mart !!!! I just typed this report about this lady who did just that and the police showed up to arrest her.
Apparently someone called them, it doesn't say who, and the police told her that she had two options:
(A) go to the local hospital for mental evaluation, or
(B) go to jail.
Well, what would you do ??
When she reported to the ER, her chief complaint was depression. NO KIDDING !!! I'm thinking to myself, if he's got a girlfriend and cheating on her I can understand why she is depressed. On the other hand, why didn't she just kick his rearend to the curb instead of tolerating this type of behavior from him ? If I were her, I would have at least waited until I was out of public view before I bitch-slapped him around!!!

I just don't understand why people show their butt in public or air their dirty laundry making spectacles out of themselves.
till next time.

Posted by Bella at 12:22 PM - 3 Comments

Comments:
Agrees Bella, keeps my dirty laundry at home, most of the time, lol, lovesssss your new blog but yes can I borrow your equipment, lol, though I have my own but thanks for the offer. Bella has equipment huh , be well.
Philip
|< << >> >|
by HOUSE RAVENSFIRE (PM , CC ) on Sunday October 22, 2006 @ 5:21 PM (del)
and I thought you liked Vanilla ice cream ...
|< << >> >|
by Bella (PM , CC ) on Monday October 23, 2006 @ 4:43 PM (del)
Another reason NOT to shop at Wal-Mart. No free entertainment or potential Jerry Springer-style outbreaks.
|< << >> >|
by MrOrnery1851 (PM , CC ) on Monday October 23, 2006 @ 6:16 PM (del)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!