A Big Thanks ...




to everybody that dropped by to shake their tailfeathers to the famous James Brown !!

I owe the butt graphics to Donuts ... LOL ... Thanks Donuts !!!!

I think we should continue the Saturday Night Blog Party and start a tradition here on the Stream !!! Whaddayasay? I'll post a song, and ya'll come on over !! show me whatcha got !! or better yet, we could blog hop to everybody else's blog to see what song is playing Saturday night! It might be interesting to see what is in their CD players! We could shake our tailfeathers all night long!! We could even have a theme ... say, Disco Boogie, this Saturday night. I think that'll be my theme this Saturday night. I'll drop by to see what ya'll post.

Ah, come on now, and get your groove on !!

"Get down on it
Come on and
Get down on it
If you really want it
Get down on it
You gotta feel it
Get down on it
Get down on it, get down on it
Come on and
Get down on it, baby, baby
Get down on it
Get down on it
Get down on it..."

It'll be fun !!

See ya'll Saturday night !!! BYOB !!!



(missed out the first time? just click 2 at the bottom of the page!)

Posted by Bella at 4:21 PM - 2 Comments

Photobucket

Comments:

>old dog does not post song trix...wahhhh...lol...BC
|< << >> >|


by BigChris (PM , CC ) on Monday October 23, 2006 @ 4:41 PM (del)



Why not ?? I'd love to see your butt gettin' down Saturday night !!
|< << >> >|


by Bella (PM , CC ) on Monday October 23, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!