
I just love getting emails on any report that the client finds errors on that came through my QA hub. While I pride myself on doing an excellent job for what I have to deal with and process in day just to keep my head above water at 3 1/2 cents a line, there is occasionally stuff that will slip through me. Granted, not too often, and if it does its usually on a file that did not require a full proof.
One such file in particular was sent to me email saying there was critical error on it (IV dosing per hour)...HOWEVER...I did not proof this report content. Instructions dictate that this particular location does not require a full proof or the MT does not require a full proof (voice to text) ...
All I was responsible for was to fill any blanks in, check demographics (pt name and shit) and location, and ship it on. I told my boss I will not be held accountable for MT mistakes on a file that did not require me to listen to it, and that I was tired of getting emails of such a nature. This job is giving me PTSD every time I have to proof a file for this client. I am starting to take it personally...its nearly every damn week I get an email about one of their files :(
End of rant!
They are attempting to bully you into performing corrective work that they are not commissioning the company to do. They need to know there is no free lunch. God knows a Band-aid from that firm would cost $75 plus an office visit charge, I’m sure.
ReplyDeleteit'd take a shitload of Band-aids to fix this place! ha! One of my friends at work, this is her last day :(
DeleteAwesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing.Thank for your very good article...!
ReplyDeleteหนังออนไลน์