amazing...

I actually got in a whole day of QA work without incident or delay in pulling work...that's a big deal on a Monday around here lately. I've heard a few QA people resigned, which obviously leaves more work for me, as I uploaded 86 documents. Doesn't mean I'm not looking for better work and/or a better employer. :)

and today my son is 44...he called stating he had some joint issues with his shoulder, knee, had a hernia he needed to get fixed...I tellya... makes me feel old to be his momma.  He is my first born babe.  I guess we are having a pig roast on the farm this labor day weekend.  Should be fun.

this cartoon made me laugh thinking about those commercials where they give you the worst case scenario!

Image result for shock

my knees could be a little happier...I wouldn't mind the euphoria! haha!

1 comment:

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!