Just coz ...

 I can't stay away....

If she didn't respond to his needs, he knew the three places to touch that worked every time . . . Control, alt and delete.

its Thursday, been a long frickin' week.  Found out granddaughter is bipolar; her biological father is, his brother is, and his mother is...no wonder this kid is out of control.  :( Now the research and the hunt is on to find her the best treatment humanely possible, lets hope at 15 we are not too late.  Work has been grueling...my head spins...this client, that client...we now have to make a quota every hour which is impossible to do! Management sucks.  I need a new job and new life!

Calgon!!! take me away... or vodka...  

2 comments:

  1. Bella Bella ..... I was married to a bi-polar woman (Wife #2) whew.... what a mess that was. I've been divorced from her for 17 years and I still cringe when I'm reminded of her - as I was - when I read your latest installment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gracious ... she's only 15 ... maybe there is still hope that meds can save her?

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!