I remember Isabella telling me that her new psychiatrist did this to her on Thursday this past week. Results should be back in 3 to 5 days. Hopefully we can figure out what this kid needs.
DNA
Who knew that doing a cheek swab inside could help with diagnoses and medications for psychiatric disorders? its been known for quite a while that DNA is invaluable as far as diagnosing the propensity for certain diseases even for your origin as far as race, and in the use of criminality. Use of DNA for psychiatric purposes is rather new technology but proven to be effective, as I stated taken by swab analysis, called Genecept Assay. It can help both those people who have battled a nonresponsive medical regimen and help those who are new to treatment determine in a more rapid and targeted fashion what medication and dosages is right for them, and possibly avoiding that rollercoaster ride of medication resistance or a plateau in symptom relief down the road. Genetic testing addresses a variety of disorders apart from depression, anxiety, such as attention deficit, posttraumatic stress, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive, autism, chronic pain and substance abuse.
I remember Isabella telling me that her new psychiatrist did this to her on Thursday this past week. Results should be back in 3 to 5 days. Hopefully we can figure out what this kid needs.
I remember Isabella telling me that her new psychiatrist did this to her on Thursday this past week. Results should be back in 3 to 5 days. Hopefully we can figure out what this kid needs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!