gloomy rainy day...


 Image result for raining day
It seems I have pulled every long report on the system today...so much for any good production numbers.  Speaking of which this is something new they are implementing now, that all QA staff are required to make certain production quotas...not even sure what it is per se...but I'm sure they'll let us know if we do not.  As far as the MT employees (the ones who type the report not QA it), they made them all independent contractors and word is from the CEO that cuts are going to be made.  Not sure what that means exactly...AGAIN...usually we don't get a memo from the big people.  In any event, some people have to proof only certain accts wherein the reports are from onshore people and this doesn't require a full voice to typed proofing, but all I seem to get is those reports that require 100% voice to type and long ones...ugh :(  It makes you want to open it, not read it, and just upload it if all they want  is numbers...a certain amount reports every hour or some shit.  :(

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like typical corporate speak for bosses want bigger bonuses. I did read your more recent post so I know you survived the cutbacks, but I wonder how long it will be before they expect more work from you survivors within a set time period?

    ReplyDelete
  2. its already that way Mr. O. They want you to do more, no raise. I keep thinking how much worse will it get? healthcare will get worse.
    the premiums are already so high and I can't even get my meds, just the other day I tried to refill a GI med and they wanted 2 hundred and some dollars. Same thing for some vag cream...its ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!